Contact Patricia Macfarlane with any membership questions at:
Are you a member of:
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER: (Voting) An individual that is a Florida resident. An individual who owns a legally established business engaged in selling photographic goods or services to the public or they are employed by a legally established photographic business. May vote, hold office, use the TAPPA logo, and enter print competition. Annual dues are $99.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER: For additional members from the same firm or studio already represented by a PROFESSIONAL MEMBER. They may not vote, hold office, or display the TAPPA logo, but may enter print competitions. Annual dues are $85.
MEMBER: For enthusiasts, hobbyists, non-professionals, and newcomers to the profession, who are not associated with any PROFESSIONAL or LIFE MEMBER and may just be getting started in the profession. They may not vote, hold office, or display the TAPPA logo, but may enter print competitions. Annual dues are $99.
STUDENT: An individual that is currently enrolled in photography related courses in the State of Florida and can provide authentic student identification. May not vote, hold office, or use the TAPPA logo, but may enter print competitions. Annual dues are $45.
SPOUSE: An individual not engaged in photography whose spouse is a TAPPA member. May not vote, hold office, use the TAPPA logo or enter print competitions. Annual dues are $25.
Code of Ethics
1. I will endeavor to enhance and ennoble the status of the photographic profession by maintaining a dignity of manner in my behavior, in the presentation of my photography and photographic services, in the appearance of my studio or place of business and in all other forms of public contact.
2. I will observe the highest standard of honesty in all my transactions, avoiding the use of false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions and misleading terms or claims.
3. I will at all times endeavor to produce only those types of photographs and photographic services that will enhance the prestige of the profession, to apply my best efforts on behalf of the public, and to play my part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
4. I will show a friendly spirit of cooperation with my fellow professional photographers and assist them whenever possible should they be in trouble or difficulty.
5. I will assist and give of my knowledge to the members of my profession, and will encourage them individually and collectively, so that the quality of photography may constantly be raised to higher standards.
6. In all matters relating to the interpretation of this code I will recognize the authority of the Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association, Inc., and agree to hold harmless the Board of Directors in any decision made on behalf of the corporation.
I have read the above Code of Ethics and agree to abide by it, evidenced by clicking below and submitting this form. Any member of the Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association, Inc. may be reprimanded, suspended, or expelled by the Board of Directors for a violation of the Code of Ethics, or the Bylaws.
I have read the above Code of Ethics and agree to abide by it.